We use email, phones and spreadsheets to operate
It feels tough because there's no centralized way to manage your resources
Having the basics in place is always good, as there is a place for them, it's just how you use them. Email, phones and spreadsheets are indeed critical to most company's operations. The problem is, if they're used to accomplish everything, there's a problem. Here's a few of the typical examples of how companies are hurting their productivity and efficiency. This ultimately leads to problems in customer service, service operations, and employee retention.
- Employees using mail inbox as a to do list
- Phone systems don't integrate into your applications
- Recreating the same spreadsheet workbooks over and over
There's a better way to:
- Manage day to day tasks
- Assign and schedule to do's
- Prioritize what needs to be accomplished
- See what your team has accomplished and what needs to be done
Role-specific, personalized dashboards
Energize stakeholders with personalized drag-and-drop dashboards showing important and relevant information. Focus and motivate team members by highlighting pending tasks and instant results. Inform executives with a visual summary of key business metrics. For each role and person on your team, you're able to craft a personalized dashboard that hones in on key information and eliminates messy data and distraction.
- Interactive Reporting - visualize data in summary reports, charts, maps, calendars, and timelines
- Self-service Reports - team members to create and modify their own reports
Integrated data and apps
Easily integrate data across systems and make your apps work together. Access the data you need wherever it is stored. With Quick Base Sync, you can connect with popular cloud apps, such as Salesforce and Zendesk, as well as CSV files in just a few clicks. Easily bring and leverage external data into your Quick Base app and keep it automatically in sync.
- Easy App integration: build powerful workflows within Quick Base as well as integrate with hundreds of external applications
- Custom Integration: Build your own app integration with a well-documented, web-based API and webhooks
Use technology effectively, reach out today.