Why Move to Office 365? What's the big deal?
There are countless reasons why your business should be on Microsoft Office 365, but let's get specific.
Big Picture Reasons for Microsoft Office 365
- Scalable, secure, centralized solution to managing user, email and computer login accounts
- Enterprise-grade business email system
- You're probably already paying for Office products in some capacity
- Full team collaboration apps included (Shared editing, Microsoft Teams, Skype)
- No on-site hardware needed.
The Real Reasons Why You Need Microsoft Office 365
This powerhouse of an application used to be relegated to being installed on servers at large companies. Now it's included with most Office 365 plans, and it's more powerful than ever.
- Works in conjunction with OneDrive to provide full cloud file access. You can get rid of those file servers and drive mappings.
- Scalable, secure access from anywhere, on any device.
- Create workflow and approval process for those currently manual processes.
- Compliance and auditing so you know who's accessing and editing workflows and files.
Awesome automation platform that allows you to integrate and automate tasks within Office apps, but also you favorite external applications for ultimate automation.
- Create automation from popular templates instead of starting from scratch. Send reminders, approvals, push notifications, process forms and more.
- Connect with SalesForce, Dropbox, Azure, AWS, Basecamp and other favorite apps and platforms.
- Create workflow and approval process utilizing many apps at once.
All Apps Online, in one place, including Office Apps
Many businesses "buy" Microsoft Office when they purchase computers, or via volume licensing. These of course only include the desktop apps of Office. With Office 365, you'll be able to work in any Microsoft Office app, via a browser, or via any mobile device.
- Your faves online... Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Your soon to be new faves online... OneNote, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Flow
Data Loss Prevention - Protect your sensitive documents
Your business creates data and files every day via many mediums. Don't you wish you had control over them and who views them?
- Identify sensitive information across locations such as mail, SharePoint, OneDrive.
- Prevent accidental sharing of sensitive data
- Monitor and protect data in desktop Office apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Keep users compliant without interupting their workflow